Our commitment to your safety
Keeping you safe is my priority at and I will continue to adapt measures to remain in line with government guidelines & to make everyone as safe and comfortable as possible.
- Studios will be deep cleaned daily
- In-between sessions I will be disinfecting common surfaces & equipment
- Before and after your class we ask that you wipe down all equipment with our disinfectant wipes
- I have hand sanitisers available in the studios
You are not required to wear facemasks whilst on your apparatus, however, if you are more comfortable with a face masks please feel free to wear one.
- I will be wearing a visor during apparatus sessions.
Doors and windows will be open whenever possible for improved air ventilation
- You will need to adhere to 2m social distancing when in the studio
Please come changed ready for your session, toilet facilities are available for you to use if required.
Entering & exiting the studio
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your class and wait in your car until the studio is empty and I can safely invite you in.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry
- You will need to take off your shoes and leave all your belongings in the entrance before entering the studio or leave personal items locked in your car.
- Please bring your own bottles & water.
- I require that everyone wears socks, preferably with grip – no bare feet!
- You need to arrive changed and ready for class
- Please bring your own towel.
- I will provide verbal adjustments, no physical adjustments will be provided
- If you begin to feel unwell during class, inform your trainer and leave the studio immediately.
- If you have been tested positive for COVID-19 or knowingly been in contact with someone who has tested positive you should not come to the studio and you should follow government advice.
- Your safety and health is my utmost priority, please help me maintain our high standards.